Adtran Total Access 916e 2nd Gen 4242916L1by Adtran
Adtran Total Access 916e 2nd Gen Description:
The Adtran Total Access 916e is an IP business gateway designed to help provide businesses with a multitude of different connectivity. The 916e supports up to 4 T1 connections into the Total Access. The Total Access 916e supports SIP-gateway functionality, an IP router, firewall, VPN functionality, and 16 FXS ports. The 916e is an ideal solution for customers that need a multi-T1 gateway while still preserving FXS ports for older analog based equipment. The Total Access 916e also has a second 10/100 Ethernet interface and a single analog FXO interface.
The 4242916L1 is the second generation version of the Adtran Total Access 916e. The second generation includes various updates such as the ability to support up to 4 T.38 sessions, an extra 16MB of flash memory, an increased echo-tail length cancellation to 64ms, and the ability to support MGCP.
Adtran 4242916L1 Features:
- Four T1 network interfaces (two of the T1's can be configured for DSX-1 applications)
- 16 FXS ports
- 2 10/100 BaseT interfaces
- 1 FXO interface
- IP Router
- Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation and support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs
- Supports up to 48 simultaneous TDM to VoIP call conversions
- Supports VoIP applications using SIP
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.