Mitel 5360 Gigabit Touchscreen IP Phone (50005991)by Mitel
Mitel 5360 Description:
The Mitel 5360 is an advanced IP phone for Mitel phone systems. With a large backlit color display, the Mitel 5360 is an ideal executive phone. The phone offers touchscreen capabilities as well, with 48 programmable buttons included on the phone's display. An integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch allows 10/100/1000 Base-T to pass through the phone and be used with an attached computer.
In addition to 48 programmable buttons, the Mitel 5360 has 6 soft keys that can be used for dynamically programming the phone. The phone supports codecs G.711, G.729a, and G.722 HD voice. The phone has a full duplex speakerphone and is powered through either a PoE switch or an optional power adapter.
Mitel 50005991 Features:
- Large 7" Touch Display:
- Touch Sensitive
- 48 Programmable Buttons
- 16 Keys of 3 Pages
- 6 Dynamic Softkeys
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Integrated 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Browser Based Programming Interface
- G.722 HD Voice (Wideband)
- 802.3af PoE Switch
- 48V Power Adapter (OPTIONAL)
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD), Release 4.0 SP1 or Higher
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platforms, Release 4.0 or HIgher
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG), Release 5.2 SP1 or Higher
- HTML Toolkit, Release 2.1 or Higher
- Mitel 5360 VoIP Phone (50005991)
- New Curly Cord
- (OPTIONAL) Power Supply
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.