Panasonic KX-NT543 IP Phone Blackby Panasonic
Panasonic KX-NT543 Phone Description:
The Panasonic KX-NT543 is an IP phone designed for the Panasonic TDA, TDE, NCP, and NS1000 phone systems. The Panasonic NT543 features twenty-four programmable buttons with LED status indicator lights, and integrated Ethernet switch, backlit LCD display, and so much more.
The Panasonic NT-543 also have some great hands-free options like a 2.5mm headset jack, speakerphone, and electronic hook switch support for your Plantronics headsets! The Panasonic NT543 does support PoE (power over Ethernet), however, you can purchase the optional power adapter or PoE injector if you do not have a PoE switch.
Panasonic KX-NT543 Features:
- Display / Screen
- 3 Lined Display
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- 2.5mm Headset Jack
- 24 Programmable Buttons
- LED Status Indicator Lights
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- 10/100 Mbps
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated EHS (Electronic Hook Switch)
- High Definition Audio Technology
- HAC (Hearing Aid Compatible)
- Panasonic KX-TDA Phone Systems
- 50 / 50G / 100 / 200 / 600
- Panasonic KX-TDE Phone Systems
- 100 / 200 / 600
- Panasonic KX-NCP Phone Systems
- 500 / 1000
- Panasonic KX-NS1000 Phone System
- Panasonic KX-NT543 IP Phone Black
- New Ethernet Cord
- New Curly Cord
- New Desi Strip
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.