3Com NBX Analog Terminal Adapter 3C10400by 3Com
3Com NBX Analog Terminal Adapter Description:
The 3Com 3C10400 Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) is a specially designed one port unit that allows the user to connect an analog line device to your IP based NBX system. The 3C10400 has been designed to offer full integration with a single RJ-11 interface phone, fax modem, or conference phone. The 3Com 3C10400 features a 10/100 Ethernet FXS port.
The Analog Terminal Adapter supports power over Ethernet, 802.3af compliance. If your system is not using PoE, an optional power supply may power the device. The Analog Terminal Adapter 3C10400 supports switch-hook transfer services and can be managed by NetSet administration.
3Com 3C10400 Features:
- Provides an analog port on your NBX Phone System
- Connects analog phone, Group 3 Fax, or external alert
- Power: PoE or Power Supply (Optional)
- Includes one 10/100 Ethernet FXS port
- 3Com 3C10400 NBX ATA
- OPTIONAL: DC Power Supply