Aastra 6757i SIP Phone (A1757-0131-10-01)by Aastra
Aastra 6757i (A1757-0131-10-01) IP Phone Description:
The Aastra 6757i (A1757-0131-10-01) is a SIP standard base IP Phone. The Aastra 6757i features a large 144 x 128 pixel backlit display. With support for up to 9 simultaneous calls, 6 programmable soft keys, and a self-labeling display, the Aastra 57i is a flagship, executive phone.
With a full duplex speakerphone and an amplified headset jack, the Aastra 57i supports multiple handsfree communication features. The Aastra 6757i offers XML capabilities to access custom created XML applications. The Aastra 6757i is powered through either an 802.3af compliant network switch or an optional power supply.
Aastra 6757i Features:
- Suitable for Executives or Heavy Telephone Users
- Large Backlit Screen (144x128 px)
- 6 Programmable Softkeys
- Support For Up to 9 Simultaneous Calls
- 4 Navigational Keys
- 8 Dedicated Hard Keys
- 12 Programmable Keys
- One Touch Feature Keys
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Enhanced Call Management
- Intercom Capabilities
- Three Caller Conferencing
- Expandable - Supports up to 3 Aastra 536M Modules and 3 Aastra 560M Modules
- SIP Based
- Advanced XML Capability
- Dual Auto-Sensing Switched Ethernet Ports Simplifying Installation
- Integrated PoE
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- (1) Aastra 6757i SIP Phone (A1757-0131-10-01)
- Two Leg Stands
- Aastra Handset
- New Handset Cord
- New Ethernet Cable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.