Adtran Atlas 800 Series Octal FXS Module 1200338L1by Adtran
Adtran Atlas 800 Series Octal FXS Module 1200338L1 Description:
The Adtran 1200338L1 is a module for Atlas 800 series devices that adds support for eight FXS interfaces to an Atlas 800. The Octal FXS adds eight 2-wire analog FXS interfaces (RJ-45) to the system. The FXS ports support loop start, ground start, PLAR, and wink delay (for DNIS applications). Caller ID is supported with FSK, PRI 5ESS, and NI-2 ISDN. The Adtran 1200338L1 features a built in ring generator. Three octal FXS modules used together can be put in an Adtran Atlas 800 as a PRI channel bank. The Adtran 1200338L1 can map each port to an individual DS0 channel or dynamically. The card is perfect for connecting analog phones to a T1 or PRI circuit or converting a digital circuit to analog lines for a phone system..
Adtran 1200338L1 Features:
- Provides eight 2-wire analog FXS interfaces (RJ-45 modular connectors)
- Supports loop start, ground start, PLAR, and wink delay (for DNIS)
- Caller ID number supported with FSK (name also supported with PRI 5ESS and NI-2 ISDN switch types)
- Each of the interfaces may be mapped to an individual DS0 or dynamically switched based on phone numbers in the dial plan
- Includes ring generator
- Does not support message waiting indication
- Adtran 1200338L1 Octal FXS Module
- 1 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.