Adtran IP712 Phone 1200770E1#Bby Adtran
Adtran IP 712 Phone 1200770E1#B Description:
The Adtran IP 712 is a SIP based IP phone. This programmable phone features a large backlit screen, twelve programmable buttons, four soft keys, a navigation button group, 10 fixed feature keys and a wealth of other features. A full duplex speakerphone has been built into the phone to support handsfree calling. In addition, a headset jack is included in the back of the phone.
The Adtran IP 712 is designed to work with Adtran's NetVanta 7000 series phone systems. But as a SIP phone, the IP 712 can be configured to work with several different IP PBX phone systems including Asterisk.
The Adtran IP 712 is powered through power over Ethernet (PoE). If you do not have a PoE capable switch or end device, a power injector is required. The Adtran IP712 includes an integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for collocating a PC and IP phone on the same switch port.
Adtran IP 712 Features:
- Twelve Programmable Buttons
- Large backlit graphical display
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Called, calling connected party identification and information
- One-touch speed dial and redial three-way conferencing
- User-configurable contact directory and call history (missed, placed, and received)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Do Not Disturb function
- Call timer
Included with the Adtran IP 712:
- 1200770E1#B Phone
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cord
- Quick Start Guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.