Adtran MX2800 Multiplexer Redundant AC/DC (4205290L9)by Adtran
Adtran MX2800 Redundant AC/DC 4205290L9 Description:
The Adtran MX2800 Multiplexer combines 28 DS1 signals into a single channelized DS3 circuit. The multiplexer simplifies transmission of the circuit connections on the carrier side. The MX2800 provides hot swappable bays within the chassis offering support for redundant power supplies and redundant multiplexing. This is the redundant version of the MX2800. Two power supplies and multiplexer cards are included for emergency backup.
The multiplexer cards on the 4205290L9 do not include a V.34 modem. One DC power supply is inserted into this multiplexer. DC power is required to run this Adtran MX2800 in redundant configuration. An AC power supply is also included in the bundle. The Adtran 4205290L9 configuration is ideal for when users want to use multiple kinds of power to ensure redundancy and up time.
A patch panel and cable is included with the Adtran 4205290L9 multiplexer. The patch panel provides the breakout for the 28 DS1 signals coming from the DS3 circuit. The DS3 (T3) circuit connects to the back of the Adtran 4205290L9 through BNC connectors.
Adtran 4205290L9 Features:
- Multiplexes 28 T1 Signals
- Offers Channelized DS3 Connection
- Offers 1:1 emergency redundance
- Offers Alarms for Critical Failures
- 1x Adtran MX2800 Chassis P/N 1200290L1
- 1x Adtran MX2800 AC Power Supply Module P/N 1202289L1
- 1x Adtran MX2800 48V DC Power Supply Module P/N 1202289L2
- 2x Adtran MX2800 Controller Card without Modem P/N 1205288L2
- 1x Adtran MX2800 Patch Panel P/N 1200291L1
- 2x New Adtran Patch Cables P/N 1200287L6
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.