Adtran Opti-6100 DS-3 TRIB Module 1184503L1by Adtran
Adtran Opti-6100 DS-3 TRIB Module 1184503L1 Description:
The Total Access OPTI-MX DS3EC1M Module provides a DS3 or EC1 tributary payload from the OPTI-MX system. The signal is made available through one of the in and out BNC pairs on the OPTI-MX chassis. The 1184503L1 offers optional equipment redundancy with a pair of modules. The DS-3 TRIB module offers STS-1 path termination, performance monitoring, alarm surveillance, and provisioning.
Adtran 1184503L1 Features:
- Optional Equipment Redundancy (1:1) with two modules
- STS-1 path termination, performance monitoring, alarm surveillance, and provisioning
- Automatic Receive Equalization
- Coaxial interfaces, DS3EC1M, are supported in mid speed slots 1/2, 5/6, 7/8 and 11/12 in the OPTI-MX chassis
- Dedicated connection to each Optical Multiplexer Module (OMM) module for robust operation
- Timing derived from the OMM module
- Can provide system timing to the chassis (OMM)
- Hot swap capability
- SONET DCC bridged to the System Controller Module (SCM) via the OMM (EC1 drops)
- Optional auto in-service provisioning
- Centrally managed by the System Controller Module (SCM)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.