Adtran Total Access 5000 Combo A2+ Access Module 1187100L1by Adtran
Adtran Total Access 5000 Combo A2+ Access Module 1187100L1 Description:
The Adtran Total Access 5000 combo access module provides 24 independent, integrated ADSL over POTS interfaces. The 1187100L1 provides integrated splitters to combine one POTS and one ADSL interface on each of the 24 two-wire analog pairs accessible through a 50-pin champ connector.
Adtrab 1187100L1 Features:
- YModem and TFTP for field upgrades
- Provides 24 2-wire POTS channels
- Test Level Point (TLP) range: +6.0 dB to 9.0 dB (in 0.1 dB increments)
- Rx TLP range: +6.0 dB to 10.0 dB in 0.1 dB steps
- Voice Gateway (VG)
- Signaling Supports GR-303, Issue 2 and TR-08 FXS signaling pattern
- Caller-ID, message waiting, stutter dial tone Fax and analog modem compatible (V.92)
- Echo cancellation per G.168 Pub 43801 and GR-57-CORE, Issue 1 compliant
Provides 24 ADSL channels over same pairs as POTS channels
- Meets the T1.413, G.dmt, G.lite, G.dmt2, G.lite2, ADSL2+, and Reach Extended ADSL standards
- Interface rates configurable in fixed rate or adaptive rate modes
- Minimum, maximum, and target SNR margins are provisionable individually by port
- Upstream rate range: 32 kbps to 2048 kbps (in 32 kbps increments)
- Downstream rate range: 32 kbps to 32,000 kbps (in 32 kbps increments)
- ADSL2+ 2-port bonding
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.