Adtran Total Access 924e 2nd Gen with VPN 4242924L3by Refurbished Phone Exchange
Adtran 4242924L3 Total Access 924e 2nd Gen Description:
The Adtran 4242924L3 Total Access 924e (2nd Gen) is an IP business gateway solution for your business. The Adtran 4242924L3 includes features such as a SIP-gateway, firewall functionality, an IP router, VPN capability, and legacy capability for analog fax, phones, and modems.
True to its Total Access name, the gateway contains several ports and features that provide a multitude of connections. The 924e supports four T1 interfaces instead of the original 1. There are two Fast Ethernet interfaces in an Adtran Total Access 924e, 24 analog FXS ports are included for connecting legacy analog equipment. Lastly an FXO port is included to support emergency calling if PRI circuits and SIP trunks both go down. The Adtran 924e is perfect for companies wanting to slowly transition from analog to SIP, or for companies that want a multitude of connections to their network for redundancy.
The 4242924L3 part number designates that the Adtran Total Access 924e has built in VPN support. The Non-VPN version of the 924e is the 4242924L1.
Adtran 4242924L3 VPN Features:
- VPN Support Enabled
- Four T1 network interfaces (two of the T1's can be configured for DSX-1 applications)
- 24 FXS ports
- 2 10/100 BaseT interfaces
- 1 FXO interface
- IP Router
- Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation and support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs
- Supports up to 48 simultaneous TDM to VoIP call conversions
- Supports VoIP applications using SIP
Adtran 924e Router Features:
- RIP V1 and V2
- Static routes
- 802.1d Bridging (all protocols)
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- MLPPP WAN Protocols
- Craft/Console port
- TFTP support
- Stateful inspection firewall
- Adtran Total Access 924e 2nd Gen with VPN 4242924L3
- Console Cable
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.