Allworx Connect 536 Phone System (8200103)by Allworx
Allworx Connect 536 Phone System Description:
The Allworx Connect 536 is an economical yet scalable VoIP phone system perfect for those with up to 50 users. The Allworx Connect 536 comes with 30 users by default, but this can easily be increased with the purchase of user license keys.
The Allworx 536 (8200103) also features six FXO and two FXS ports, three Gigabit network ports, SIP video support, solid state storage, and so much more.
Allworx 8200103 Features:
- 30 Users Default
- 50 Users Max (requires license)
- Three Gigabit Network Ports
- Six FXO Ports
- Two FXS Ports
- 8-Port Voicemail
- Unified Messaging
- Supports 30 Concurrent External Calls
- Rack & Wall Mountable
- G.711u / G.711a / G729A codecs
- SIP Video Support
- Solid State Storage Subsystem
- (1) Allworx Connect 536 Phone System (8200103)
- (1) Allworx Reach License
- (1) Allworx Interact Professional License
- (6) Generic SIP Device Licenses
- Unlimited Allworx Interact
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does Allworx Connect 536 Phone Router/System work with land lines; ours is a Verizon DSL 7MB line, so we do not want a phone over internetP.
Technically yes it does; however, the system is really designed as an IP system with the land lines acting as a fail-safe. You will not be taking full advantage of the Allworx system if you only use the land lines. However, there are customer who go that route. The Allworx 731 does also support a T1 if that's an option for you.