Avaya Definity Callmaster VI 606A1by Avaya
Avaya Definity Callmaster VI 606A1 Description:
The Avaya Callmaster VI (606A1) is a digital add on module that provides station features to users though one touch buttons. The Definity Callmaster VI provides connection through a COM port built into the system. The Callmaster VI can support up to 6 prerecorded agent announcements. In addition, it supports definity features such as call, release, hold, transfer, conference, and drop. The Callmaster VI supports TAPI applications through CentreVu Agent software.
Avaya Definity Callmaster VI 606A1 Features:
- Ultracompact system about the same size as a VHS cassette
- Direct connection link to the COM port of a PC
- Definiy station features: Call, Release, Hold, Transfer, Conference and Drop
- Definity Agent features: After call work, Auxiliary work, Auto-In, Manual-In and Release
- Supports all DEFINITY administered features, including VuStats
- Playback of up to 6 prerecorded agent announcements
- Operating buttons for continued use, even if the PC fails
- Dialing from Telephony Application Program Interface (TAPI) compatible PC applications using CentreVu Agent
- CentreVu Agent available in 7 languages
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.