Avaya Definity IP Media Processor V20 TN2302APby Avaya
Avaya Definity IP Media Processor V20 TN2302AP Description:The Avaya Definity TN2302AP is a media processor card for Avaya Definity phone systems. The TN2302AP media processor provides H.323 audio codec processing power for allowing voice over IP access to the switch for desktop phones and outside lines.
Avaya TN2302AP Features:
- Supports hairpin connections and shuffling of calls between TDM connections and IP-IP direct connections
- Can perform echo cancellation, silence suppression, fax relay service, DTMF detection, and conferencing
- Can be updated using the firmware download feature
- Supports fax, TTY and modem calls over corporate intranet using pass-through mode
- Supports 64kbps clear channel transport in support of BRI secure telephones and data appliances (does not include support for H.320 video)
- SupportsT.38 Fax over the Internet and modem tones over corporate intranet
- Requires 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Interface
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.