Avaya IP500 Analog Extension Phone 8 Module (700417231)by Avaya
Avaya IP500 Analog Extension Phone 8 Module Description:
Avaya IP500 Analog Extension Phone 8 Module (700417231) is used to add analog phone extension ports to an IP500 and IP500v2 control unit. The Extension Phone 8 Module provides 8 analog extension ports.
Avaya 700417231 Features:
- (12) RJ45 ports - The first 8 ports are analog extension ports for the connection of analog telephones.The card can be fitted a trunk daughter card that uses ports 9 to 12 on the base card for its trunk connections.
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted with an IP500 Analog Trunk daughter card, the combination supports 1 power failure extension to trunk (loop-start only) connection
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 or IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office; 3 per IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office Partner Version
Intended for connection to two-wire analog phones, the ports do not include a ringing capacitor. For connection to 4-wire analog phones, connection should be via a master socket with ringing capacitors.
- IP500 Daughter Card support
- IP500 Control Unit running IP Office R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office R6.0 or higher or IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with analog telephones
- Optional IP500 trunk interface cards - IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2
- (1x) Avaya IP500 Analog Extension Phone 8 Module (700417231)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.