Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Module (700417389)by Avaya
Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Module Description:
Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Module (700417389) provides voice compression channels for use with VoIP calls, SIP trunks and IP-based voice networking. The actual number of channels provided is controlled by the VCM Channels licenses entered into the IP Office 500 system configuration. By default, each VCM card has 4 VCM channels enabled. The maximum 32 or 64 channels can be enabled by adding one or more licenses (available in 4, 8, 16, 28 and 60 channel increments). The maximum number of voice compression channels supported is 128.
Avaya 700417389 Features:
- Provides voice compression channels
- Used for VoIP calls
- For IP Office 5.0 or lower
- Provides 4 initial channels with additional channels up to 32 being enabled by licenses
- For IP Office 6.0 or higher
- Provides all 32 VCM channels with 12 IP Telephony endpoints active; additional IP telephones can be added via license activation
- Provides 4 RJ45 ports
- Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- 2 per IP500 control unit
- 128 channel maximum using IP500 and/or IP400 VCM cards
- (1x) Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Module (700417389)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.