Cisco 4 Port Inverse Multiplexing Network Module ATM-T1 4T1-IMAby Cisco
Cisco ATM-T1 4T1-IMA 4 port Inverse Multiplexing Adapter Network Module product information.
- Supports four T1/E1 ATM ports
- Support for ATM Forum IMA Version 1.0
- Up to 16-Mbps full-duplex bandwidth with an 8-port E1 IMA network module
- Supports UBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt, and ABR ATM CoS
- Maximum of four active IMA groups on both four- and eight-port versions
- Integrated CSU/DSU on T1 versions
- Integrated DSU for E1 versions
- ATM Forum User Network Interface (UNI) 3.0, UNI 3.1, and UNI 4.0 signaling
- ATM Adaptation Layer 5 (AAL5)
- Permanent Virtual Circuits (PVCs) and Switched Virtual Circuits (SVCs)
- Request For Comments (RFC) 1483 support for multiple encapsulations over ATM
- RFC 1577 support for Routing over ATM
- Maximum of 256 Virtual Circuits (VCs) per interface with up to 1024 simultaneous reassemblies per card
- Maximum differential delay tolerance of up to 200-ms
- F4 and F5 Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) cell support
- Cyclic Redundancy Check(CRC)32 error checking of AAL5 and CRC10 checking of operations and management (OAM) cells
We sell only genuine Cisco products. All of our Cisco products include holograms where appropriate
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.