Cisco 6945 Gigabit Unified IP Phone CP-6945-C-K9by Cisco
Cisco 6945 IP Phone Description:
The Cisco 6945 differs from the other Cisco unified IP phones because of its integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch. The 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds allow you to connect your computer to your phone without the loss of performance.
The Cisco CP-6945 supports four lines and includes four programmable buttons, four soft keys, graphical backlit display, speakerphone, RJ9 headset port, and much more.
Cisco CP-6945-C-K9 Features:
- Supports 4 Lines
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Graphical Display/Screen
- 396 x 162 pixels
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- Gigabit 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Dual Ports
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Headset Port (RJ9)
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 7.1.2 or later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition - 7.1.2 or later
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 7.1.5 or later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition - 7.1.5 or later
- (1) Cisco 6945 Unified IP Phone CP-6945-C-K9
- New Curly Cord
- OPTIONAL: Power Supply
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.