Cisco 8845 IP Video Phone CP-8845-C-K9by Cisco
Cisco 8845 IP Phone Description:
The Cisco 8845 is an IP video phone designed for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The CP-8845 has 5 programmable line keys, four soft keys, a large 24 bit graphical backlit display, and best of all an HD video camera.
Some standard features of the Cisco 8845 include a full duplex speakerphone, RJ9 headset port, Gigabit Ethernet switch, Bluetooth compatibility, PoE, AUX port, and so much more!
Cisco CP-8845-C-K9 Features:
- 5 Programmable Line Keys
- 4 Soft Keys
- Large Graphical Display
- Size: 5"
- 800 x 480 pixels
- 24 bit Color
- HD Video Camera
- Wideband Audio
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Headset Port (RJ9)
- Auxiliary Port (AUX)
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- Gigabit 10/100/1000 BASE-T
- Dual Ports
- Adjustable Foot Stand
- Wall Mountable
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Releases 8.5.1 (non-secured mode), 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 6000
- Releases 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- Releases 8.6.2 and later using supported UCM versions above
- (1) Cisco 8845 IP Video Phone CP-8845-C-K9
- New Curly Cord
- OPTIONAL: Power Supply
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.