Cisco PVDM2 Packet Fax/Voice DSP Moduleby Cisco
Cisco PVDM2 Packet Fax/Voice DSP Module Product Information:
The High-Density Packet Voice digital signal processor (DSP) Module (PVDM2) enables Cisco Systems Integrated Services Routers to provide high-density voice connectivity, conferencing, and transcoding capabilities in Cisco IP Communications solutions. Cisco Integrated Services Routers provide enterprises and service providers with a toll bypass solution by connecting their existing telephony equipment (such as private branch exchanges [PBXs], Key systems, analog telephones, and fax machines) to a toll-free data network; and eventually migrate customers to Cisco AVVID (Architecture for Voice, Video and Integrated Data) IP telephony solutions.
Compatible with the following models:
- NM-HDV2- Software 12.3(7)T
- NM-HDV2-1T1/E1- Software 12.3(7)T
- NM-HDV2-2T1/E1- Software 12.3(7)T
- Cisco2801- Software 12.3(8)T4
- Cisco2811- Software 12.3(8)T4
- Cisco2821- Software 12.3(8)T4
- Cisco2851- Software 12.3(8)T4
- EVM-HD-8FXS/DID- Software 12.3(8)T4
- EM-HDA-8FXS- Software 12.3(8)T4
- EM-4BRI-NT/TE- Software 12.3(8)T4
- Cisco3825- Software 12.3(11)T
We sell only genuine Cisco products. All of our Cisco products include holograms where appropriate
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.