Dell Force 10 S55 Network Switchby Dell
Dell Force 10 S55 Network Switch Description:
The Dell Force10 S55 is a 44 port Gigabit network switch. The Dell S55 is a managed layer 2 / layer 3 switch designed for high density switching applications. The Dell S55 is a stackable switch that can be combined with up to 11 other switches for a total of 12 stacked switches behaving a single unit. The switch comes in two airflow designs, an I/o to PSU normal, and a reverse PSU to I/O style.
The Dell Networking S55 is a modular switch with two slots in the rear of the system that supports up to 4 10GbE ports. The switch supports up to 176Gbps switching capacity in a single 1U rack mountable unit. The switch provides less than 5 microseconds of latency.
Dell Force10 S55 Features:
- 44 Port Switch
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Speeds
- Four Combo SFP 1000Base-T Ports (in lieu of RJ-45 Copper)
- Two Rear Modular Ports
- Supports up to four 10GbE Ports
- Layer 2 / Layer 3
- Command Line Interface / Web GUI
- Normal and Reverse Airflow
- 176Gbps Switching Capacity
- Stackable - Up to 12 Switches
- Dell Force10 S55 Network Switch
- Rack Ears
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.