Dell Networking N2024P Power Over Ethernet PoE+ Gigabit Switchby Dell
Dell Networking N2024P Switch Description:
The Dell Networking N2024P is a 24 port power over Ethernet designed to provide high speed network connections to converged networks. The Dell N2024P can operate at Gigabit speeds across all 24 ports while simultaneously providing PoE+ (30.4 Watts) across the same ports. An additional two SFP+ ports are included that operate at 10 Gbps for longer fiber based connections.
The Dell Networking N2024P can be stacked using the two mini-SAS ports in the rear of the switch. Using these rear stacking ports, the switch supports speeds up to 84 Gbps for stacking. Rack ears are included with the switch to mount into any standard 19" telecom rack.
As a power over Ethernet (PoE) switch, the N2024P can support both the IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards. The switches can provide up to 25.5 Watts of power on two pairs of Ethernet wire.
Dell N2024P Features:
- Ports: 24
- Port Speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- SFP+ Fiber Ports: (2) 10GbE SFP+ ports
- Power over Ethernet + (PoE+)
- 30.8W on 24 Ports
- Integrated Rear Mini-SAS Stacking Ports
- Stacking Port Speed: 2 x 21 Gbps
- Switch Fabric Capacity: 172 Gbps
- USB Auto-Configuration Supported
- Dell N2024P PoE Gigabit Switch
- Rack Mounts
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.