Dell 8164 PowerConnect 10Gb Network Switch Y2FJ0by Dell
Dell PowerConnect 8164 10Gb Network Switch Description:
The Dell PowerConnect 8164 is a 48 port 10Gb high speed Ethernet switch for enterprise level networks. The Dell PowerConnect 8164 provides 10GBase-T Ethernet ports and allow the switch to operate as a core switch or in a campus deployment. The Dell PowerConnect 8164 includes dual QSFP+ ports and can be upgraded to support 64 ports with an optional QSFP+/40GbE module.
The PowerConnect 8164 has a built in USB port for importing and exporting files such as firmware and configuration files. The switch includes all the enterprise level network features you'd expect such as broadcast storm control, iSCSI auto-configuration, switch stacking up to a total of 6, and a switching fabric capacity of up to 1.2 Tbps.
Dell PowerConnect 8164 Features:
- Ports: 48 10GBASE-T
- Port Speed: 100 Mb / 1 Gb / 10 Gb
- QSFP+ Ports: Dual 40GbE Ports
- Upgradeable to 64 Ports with Optional QSFP+/40GbE Module
- USB Port Included
- Auto-Negotiation: Speed and Duplex
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Broadcast Storm Control
- iSCSI Auto-Configuration
- Stacking Up to 6 Switches
- Switching Fabric Capacity: 1.2 Tbps
- Forwarding Rate: Up to 960 Mpps
- MAC Address Table: Up to 128,000 Entries
- Packet Buffer Memory: 9MB
- Dell PowerConnect 8164 Switch Y2FJ0
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.