Dell PowerConnect 8164F Fiber 10Gb Network Switchby Dell
Dell PowerConnect 8164F Fiber Network Switch Description:
The Dell PowerConnect 8164F is a 48 port 10Gb SFP+ Ethernet switch for enterprise level networks. The Dell PowerConnect 8164F provides 10Gb SFP+ ports and allow the switch to operate as a core switch or in a campus deployment. The Dell PowerConnect 8164F includes dual QSFP+ ports and can be upgraded to support 64 ports with an optional QSFP+/40GbE module.
The PowerConnect 8164F has a built in USB port for importing and exporting files such as firmware and configuration files. The switch includes all the enterprise level network features you'd expect such as broadcast storm control, iSCSI auto-configuration, switch stacking up to a total of 6, and a switching fabric capacity of up to 1.2 Tbps.
Dell PowerConnect 8164F Features:
- Ports: 48 SFP+ 10Gb Fiber
- Port Speed: 1 Gb / 10 Gb
- QSFP+ Ports: Dual 40GbE Ports
- Upgradeable to 64 Ports with Optional QSFP+/40GbE Module
- USB Port Included
- Auto-Negotiation: Speed and Duplex
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Broadcast Storm Control
- iSCSI Auto-Configuration
- Stacking Up to 6 Switches
- Switching Fabric Capacity: 1.2 Tbps
- Forwarding Rate: Up to 960 Mpps
- MAC Address Table: Up to 128,000 Entries
- Packet Buffer Memory: 9MB
- Dell PowerConnect 8164F Switch
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.