Dell PowerConnect J5W8K MXL 10/40 GbE Blade Switchby Dell
Dell PowerConnect J5W8K MXL 10/40 GbE Blade Switch Description:
The Dell PowerConnect J5W8K is a modular blade switch built for high speed Input/Output (I/O) capabilities. The Dell J5W8K can apply additional bandwidth through QSFP+ ports on the blade switch. The MXL 10/40 GbE blade switch has two modular ports built into the switch to support additional ports ranging from QSFP+, SFP+, 10GBase-T, or fiber channel modules.
Dell PowerConnect J5W8K Features:
- Two Modular Slots
- Supports Various Modules
- Two Port QSFP+
- Four Port SFP+ 10GbE
- Four Port 10GBase-T Copper (Only 1 per chassis)
- Four Port Fibre Channel Module
- USB Port for Management
- Supports up to 128,000 MAC Addresses
- Supports up to 16,000 IPv4 Routes
- Switch Fabric Capacity: 1.28 Tbps
- VLANs: 4094
- Stacking: Up to 6 MXL Blade Switches
- Stacking Bandwidth: Up to 320 Gbps
- Stacking Topology: Ring or Daisy Chain
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.