Dell S6000 Networking Switch 10/40GbE QSFP+by Dell
Dell Networking S6000 Description:
The Dell Networking S6000 is a high density QSFP+ switch that features thirty-two 10/40GbE ports. The Dell S6000 was designed for virtualized data centers and other high-performance computing environments. The Dell S6000 comes with dual power supplies and fans which are both hot swappable.
Dell S6000 Features:
- 32 Ports of 40GbE QSFP+
- 2.56Tbps Switching I/O Bandiwdth
- Scalable L2 & L3 Ethernet Switching
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- OSPF, BGP, and PBR
- VXLAN Gateway Functionality
- Enhanced Mirroring Capabilities
- 1:4 Local Mirroring
- Remote Port Mirroring (RPM)
- Encapsulated Remote Port Mirroring (ERPM)
- Jumbo Frame Support
- 128 Link Aggregation Groups
- Redundant Power Supplies and Fans
- Hot Swappable
- Dell S6000 Networking Switch
- (2) Power Supplies "Redundant"
- (2) Power cords
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.