Inter-Tel 550.8600 Axxess IP Phoneby Inter-Tel
Inter-Tel 550.8600 Axxess IP Phone Description:
The Inter-Tel Axxess 550.8600 basic IP phone is designed to be a cost effective voice over IP solution. With 23 programmable keys, the 8600 can be set up however you desire. The 550.8600 can support both Inter-Tel protocol and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
The Inter-Tel 550.8600 can be powered by either a Power over Ethernet capable device or a power supply. Please note that power supplies are optional. If you would like to receive a Power Supply, please select the power supply option in the drop down menu above.
Inter-Tel 550.8600 Features:
- Provides access to features such as hold, transfer, conference and forward
- Offers hold button, ring and volume control buttons and on-hook dialing
- Allows users to enable Do-Not-Disturb (DND), sending calls to voice mail when the user is unavailable
- Provides red LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) to indicate a call is active, ringing or holding
- Includes headset support, message waiting lamp, adjustable base and wall mount
- Provides QoS and Web-based programming
- Upgradeable through software
- Supports centralized power over LAN (Local Area Network) (IEEE compatible)
- Supports G.711 a-law, G.711 u-law, G.729a, and G.729a/b vocoders
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or static IP addressing
- User configurable Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) port number
- Configurable in Inter-Tel Protocol or SIP mode. Features may vary in each mode
- Supports VLAN tagging, which eases management, improves call quality and increases security
Included with every Inter-Tel IP Phone:
- Inter-Tel 550.8600 IP Phone
- Adjustable base
- New Handset Cord
- New Paper Designations
- OPTIONAL: Power Supply
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.