Inter-Tel CS-5200 IP Phone System 580.1000 580.1001by Inter-Tel
Inter-Tel CS-5200 IP Phone System 580.1000 580.1001 System:
The Inter-Tel / Mitel CS-5200 is an IP based phone system that can also accept digital endpoints. This hybrid phone system is capable of servicing up to 75 users, and is perfect for small and medium businesses. The Inter-Tel CS-5200 supports both Inter-Tel digital and IP phones in addition to the newer Mitel IP 5000 series. The CS-5200 comes standard with several features that help set the system apart such as a pair of built in analog ports (FXO trunks) and analog extensions (FXS ports).
The Inter-Tel / Mitel CS-5200 is a modular phone system. Three large module bays and four smaller bays allow for expansion through the use of optional cards. These cards can expand the systems analog trunks, digital endpoints, single line endpoint devices and more. An expansion chassis is included with this system that is connected with the provided expansion cable.
Inter-Tel CS-5200 Features:
- Supports Analog and Digital Trunks (FXO / T1 / PRI)
- Built In Four Port Voicemail (Can Be Upgraded)
- Supports Inter-Tel Axxess Phones
- Digital and IP
- Supports Mitel 5200 and 5300 IP Phones
- Single Line Adapter Compatible
- Supports SIP and MGCP
- Codecs Supports: G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and T.38
- Inter-Tel CS-5200 Main PBX Cabinet 580.1000
- PM-1 Module 580.2000
- LSM-4 Module 580.2304
- Digital Expansion Interface Chassis 580.1001
- DEM-16 Module 580.2200
- Power Cable
- Expansion Cable 813.1805
- License Dongle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.