Mitel 5320 IP Phone (50006191)by Mitel
Mitel 5320 IP Phone (50006191) Description:
The Mitel 5320 is a self labeling IP feature phone with a large built-in screen. The Mitel 5320 features a graphical display with a resolution of 160 pixels by 320 pixels. In addition, the Mitel 5320 boasts eight programmable multi-function keys that are labeled on the display itself. The phone boasts a HTML desktop toolkit to support custom applications run from your phone server. In addition, the Mitel 5320 offers an integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch and a full duplex speakerphone.
The Mitel 5320 can be powered by either a power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af device or through the use of an optional power supply. The 5320 is a dual mode phone that supports both SIP and MiNET protocols.
Mitel IP 5320 Features:
- Large Graphical Display
- 8 Self Labeling Programmable Keys
- 3 Dynamic Soft Keys
- 12 Fixed Feature Keys
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Integrated 10/100 Mb Switch
- Dual Mode: SIP and MiNET Protocols
- Power Over Ethernet Support 802.3af
Mitel 5320 Compatibility:
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 3.2 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG) Release 5.2 SP1 or later
- SIP Software Release 8.0 or later
- HTML Toolkit Release 2.0 or later
- Mitel 5320 IP Phone 50006191
- New Handset Cord
- (OPTIONAL) Power Supply
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.