Mitel 5340e Gigabit IP Phone (50006478)by Mitel
Mitel 5340e IP Phone Description:
The Mitel 5340e is an executive level IP phone that provides the necessary Gigabit connectivity to your network. The Mitel 5340e can support Gigabit to the desktop through the two port Ethernet switch built into the phone. A large backlit graphical display is the primary focal point of the phone which allows for 48 programmable buttons to be set up in the phone through 3 pages of 16 physical buttons. The buttons are self-labeling on the display.
The Mitel 5340e supports a wide range of other features including a full duplex speakerphone and an XML based browser for programming and key labeling. As a dual mode phone, the Mitel 5340e supports both SIP and MiNET protocols. A wideband audio handset is included with the telephone.
Mitel 50006478 Features:
- 48 Programmable Keys
- 3 Pages of 16 Buttons
- LED Status Indicators
- Graphical Display
- Resolution: 160x320
- 6 Soft Keys
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual Mode: SIP and MiNET
- Two Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Browser Based Programming Tool
- Wideband Audio Support
- Power: Local Power Supply or Power Over Ethernet
- Mitel Communications Direction Rlease 5.0 SP2 or Higher
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform Release 5.1 or Higher
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform Release 5.0 or Higher
- Mitel Border Gateway Release 7.1 or Higher
- Mitel SIP Software Release 8.0 or Higher
- Mitel HTML Toolkit Release 2.1 or Higher
- Mitel 5340e Gigabit IP Phone (50006478)
- Mitel 5300 Handset
- Handset Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.