Nortel 1110 IP Phone NTYS02by Nortel
Nortel 1110 IP Phone Description:
The Nortel IP 1110 is a single-line IP phone designed to be a desk phone that sees occasional use. This IP telephone utilizes less power than traditional telephones, adding up to tremendous cost savings overtime. The Nortel 1110 offers 4 soft keys allow navigating the menu driven display to be an easy experience.
An integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch allows phones and computers to share the same network drop saving money on cabling runs in your office. The Nortel 1110 has support for both the Nortel Communication Server Protocol and Session Initiation Protocol.
The Nortel 1110 requires power over Ethernet from a network switch or other IEEE 802.3af compatible device or a power supply.
Nortel 1110 Features:
- Backlit Display (143x32 pixels)
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Supports NCSP and SIP
- Power over Ethernet (PoE0
- BCM 50 R3.0 or later
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later)
Each Nortel 1110 Includes:
- New Handset Cord
- OPTIONAL: Power Supply
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.