Nortel 1120E IP Phone (NTYS03)by Nortel
Nortel 1120E IP Phone Description:
the Nortel IP 1120E is a multi-line IP phone designed to be a standard user deskphone. This IP telephone utilizes less power than traditional telephones, adding up to tremendous cost savings overtime. The Nortel 1120E offers four programmable line / feature keys for configuring frequently used lines, extensions, or features. An additional 4 soft keys allow navigating the menu driven display to be an easy experience.
An integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch allows phones and computers to share the same network drop saving money on cabling runs in your office. The Nortel 1120E has support for both the Nortel Communication Server Protocol and Session Initiation Protocol. The integrated USB port on the 1120E supports devices such as mice and keyboards.
The Nortel 1120E requires power over Ethernet from a network switch or compatible device or a power supply.
Nortel 1120E Features:
- 4 Programmable Line/Feature Keys
- Backlit Display (240x80 pixels)
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Supports NCSP and SIP
- BCM 50 R3.0 or later
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later)
- (1) Nortel 1120E IP Phone (NTYS03)
- New Ethernet Cord
- New Handset Cord
- OPTIONAL: Power Supply
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.