Panasonic KX-TVA50 Voice Processing Systemby Panasonic
Panasonic KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System Description:
The Panasonic KX-TVA50 is a voice processing system for Panasonic phone systems. The KX-TVA50 has voicemail storage and supports two lines (ports) by default, and is expandable up to 6. Up to four hours of voice storage is supported by the system and can be expanded up to 8 hours. The system supports automated attendant and call screening. Caller ID name announcement is supported by the KX-TVA50 and can support up to 64 mailboxes.
Panasonic KX-TVA50 Features:
- Voicemail Supported
- Port Capacity: 2, up to 6
- Voice Storage: 4 Hours, Expandable up to 8
- Automated Attendant
- Call Screening
- Caller ID Call Routing Supported
- Number of Mailboxes Supported: Up to 64
- Panasonic KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.