Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Phone (2200-12375-025)by Polycom
Polycom IP 335 Phone Description:
The Polycom IP 335 is a SIP based VoIP phone that supports two lines and PoE capabilities. The IP 335 (2200-12375-025) features 3 soft keys, integrated 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch, headset jack, speakerphone, acoustic echo cancellation, and much more!
Please Note: Polycom 2200-12375-025 refers to the IP 335 with no power supply (PoE only). Polycom 2200-12375-001 refers to the IP 335 with power supply. There is no difference between the phones.
Polycom 2200-12375-025 Features:
- Supports 2 Lines
- 2 Programmable Line Buttons
- LED Status Indicator Lights
- 3 Soft Keys
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- Fast Ethernet
- 10/100 Mbps
- Headset Jack (RJ-9)
- Fixed Feature Keys
- Menu / Dial / Mute / Volume Controls / Hold / Headset / Speaker
- (1) Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Phone (2200-12375-025)
- New Curly Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.