Polycom SoundStation DUO VoIP Conference Phone 2200-19000-001by Polycom
Polycom SoundStation DUO VoIP Conference Phone 2200-19000-001 Description:
The Polycom SoundStation DUO is a dual mode conference phone that can be used as either a deployable SIP conference phone or an analog PSTN unit. The conference phone supports both the G.722 HD voice codec as well as power over Ethernet when connected via VoIP. Supporting both analog and IP, the Polycom 2200-19000-001 allows for failover from SIP to PSTN.
Polycom SoundStation DUO Features:
- Supports SIP and Analog PSTN
- Supports G.722 HD Voice Codec
- Echo Cancellation
- 360 Degree Microphone Coverage
- LED Backlit Display with Caller ID
- Supports Failover from SIP to PSTN
- Can be Powered via 802.3af PoE
- Expandable (Add Additional Microphones)
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Polycom SoundStation DUO (2200-19000-001)
- Power Injection Module
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.