Polycom VVX 401 IP Phone (2200-48400-025)by Polycom
Polycom VVX 401 IP Phone Description:
The Polycom VVX 401 is the upgraded model of the VVX 400 with newer firmware and features. The Polycom VVX 401 IP Phone (2200-48400-025) supports 12 lines and includes twelve programmable buttons, speakerphone, headset port, integrated 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch, PoE capabilities, and so much more.
The Polycom VVX 401 is a SIP based phone and a popular choice for hosted providers. The VVX401 can be powered via PoE or an external power supply.
Polycom 2200-48400-025 Features:
- Supports 12 Lines
- Backlit Color Display
- 3.5" 320x240 Resolution
- 12 Programmable Line Keys
- Speakerphone (Full Duplex)
- Headset Port
- Supports SIP
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch
- Dual Ports (Network + PC)
- Power Over Ethernet Support (PoE)
- (1) Polycom VVX 401 IP Phone (2200-48400-025)
- New Handset Cord
- New Ethernet Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.