Polycom VVX 411 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48450-025)by Polycom
Polycom VVX 411 Gigabit IP Phone Description:
The Polycom VVX411 is the upgraded version of the VVX 410 series which includes newer firmware and features. The Polycom VVX 411 IP Phone (2200-48450-025) supports 12 lines and features twelve programmable buttons, a speakerphone, headset port, HD voice, integrated gigabit Ethernet switch, and more.
The Polycom VVX 411 is a SIP based phone, perfect for hosted VoIP solutions. The VVX411 (2200-48450-025) can be powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or an external power supply.
Polycom 2200-48450-025 Features:
- Supports 12 Lines
- Backlit Color Display
- 3.5" 320x240 Resolution
- 12 Programmable Line Keys
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Headset Port
- G.722 HD Voice Codec Support
- Supports SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- Gigabit 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Dual Ports (Network + PC)
- Power Over Ethernet Support (PoE)
- (1) Polycom VVX 411 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48450-025)
- New Handset Cord
- New Ethernet Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.