Polycom VVX 501 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48500-025)by Polycom
Polycom VVX 501 Gigabit IP Phone Description
The Polycom VVX 501 is the upgraded model of the VVX500 including newer firmware. The Polycom VVX501 IP Phone (2200-48500-025) supports 12 lines and features twelve programmable buttons, speakerphone, RJ-9 headset port, touchscreen color display, and so much more
The Polycom VVX 501 is a SIP based phone and can be powered via PoE or an external power supply.
Polycom 2200-48500-025 Features:
- 12 Programmable Line Keys
- Touchscreen Color Display
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- Gigabit 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Dual Ports (Network + PC)
- Headset Port
- G.722 HD Voice Codec Support
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Speakerphone (Full Duplex)
- Dual USB 2.0 Ports
- Web GUI Programming Capabilities
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- (1) Polycom VVX 501 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48500-025)
- New Handset Cord
- New Ethernet Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.