ShoreTel ShoreGear SG-24A Analog Extensions Voice Switchby Shoretel
ShoreTel SG-24A Analog Extensions Voice Switch Description:
The ShoreTel 24A is an analog extensions voice switch for ShoreTel phone systems. The ShoreGear 24A supports up to 24 analog ports (FXS) in a single chassis. The SG-24A can support analog phones and additional features such as Caller ID name and number as well as message waiting.
ShoreTel 24A Features:
- Provides 24 Analog Extensions (FXS Ports)
- Physical Connections:
- 2 RJ-45 Local Area Network (LAN) Ports
- 1 RJ-21X Patch Panel Port
- 1 RJ-11 Power Fail Transfer Unit Port
- 1 DB-9 Serial COM Port
- 1 3.5mm Music-on-hold Port
- 1 3.5mm Overhead Paging Port
- ShoreTel SG-24A
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.