ShoreTel ShoreGear SG-50V Voice Switchby Shoretel
ShoreTel ShoreGear 50V Description:
The ShoreGear 50V is a voice switch designed with the capability to handle up to 50 IP phones. In addition to the SG-50V switch's ability to handle ShoreTel IP phones, the ShoreGear 50V can also handle up to six analog ports. The analog ports are divided between 4 loop start trunks (FXO) and 2 analog ports (FXS).
The ShoreGear SG-50V supports ShoreTel IP phones and other SIP based devices. The ShoreTel SG-50V is a 1U half width switch that can fit in a ShoreTel dual rack tray. The ShoreGear 50V supports a total of 50 voicemail mailboxes. These hold up to a total of 22 hours of voicemail storage.
ShoreTel SG-50V Features:
- Connects up to 50 IP Phones and 6 Analog lines
- 4 FXO Trunks
- 2 FXS Ports
- A pair of RJ-45 Ethernet connections
- DB9 port for configuration and consoling
- 50 Voicemails
- Holds up to 22 hours of voicemail
- Music On Hold 3.5mm Stereo Input
- Paging 3.5mm Stereo Output
- (1) ShoreTel ShoreGear 50V Voice Switch
- Voicemail Flash Card
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.