Yealink SIP-T22P IP Phone 3 Line SIPby Yealink
Yealink SIP-T22P IP Phone 3 Line SIP Description:
The Yealink SIP-T22P IP phone is a SIP based standard deskphone. The SIP-T22P supports a wide range of phone systems using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). With up to 3 VoIP / SIP registrations supported, the phone can handle a normal volume of phone calls. The Yealink can be powered through IEEE 802.3af power over Ethernet.
Yealink SIP-T22P Features:
- 3 SIP Registrations (3 Line Keys)
- Graphical Display
- Resolution: 132x64 Pixels
- HD Voice Codec Supported (G.722)
- Busy Lamp Field Support
- HD Speakerphone
- 10/100 Mb Fast Ethernet Integrated Switch
- IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Supported
- Yealink SIP-T22P Phone
- New Handset Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.