Yealink SIP-T28P IP Phone 6 Line SIPby Yealink
Yealink SIP-T28P IP Phone 6 Line SIP Description:
The Yealink SIP-T28P IP phone is a SIP based standard deskphone. The SIP-T28P supports a wide range of phone systems using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). With up to 6 VoIP / SIP registrations supported, the phone can handle a large volume of phone calls. An additional ten buttons on the side of the Yealink SIP-T28P support programmable features such as DSS and BLF. The Yealink can be powered through IEEE 802.3af power over Ethernet.
Yealink SIP-T28P Features:
- 6 SIP Registrations (6 Line Keys)
- Large Graphical Display
- Resolution: 320x160 Pixels
- 4 Level Grayscale
- 10 Programmable Keys
- HD Voice Codec Supported (G.722)
- Busy Lamp Field Support
- HD Speakerphone
- 10/100 Mb Fast Ethernet Integrated Switch
- IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Supported
- Yealink SIP-T28P Phone
- New Handset Cord
- New Paper Designation Label
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.