Yealink SIP-T29G Gigabit IP Phoneby Yealink
Yealink T29G Phone Description:
The Yealink SIP-T29G is the top of the line model for the Yealink T2x series of phones. The T29G supports 16 SIP accounts and has a dual-port gigabit Ethernet switch. The most noticeable feature of the T29G is it's high-resolution backlit display which is surrounded by ten programmable line keys.
The Yealink SIP-T29G also has a full duplex speakerphone, built-in headset port, USB port, PoE capabilities, and so much more. The T29G can be powered via the Yealink power supply, Gigabit PoE injector, or PoE switch.
Yealink SIP-T29G Features:
- Supports 16 SIP Accounts
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Dual Ports
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- High-Resolution Display
- TFT Color (16-bit)
- 480 x 272 pixels
- 10 Programmable Line Keys
- Programmable up to 27 (3 pages)
- LED Status Indicator Lights
- 8 Fixed Feature Keys
- Message / Headset / Conference / Hold / Mute / Transfer / Redial / Speakerphone
- 4 Soft Keys
- 6 Navigational Keys
- USB Port
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Headset Port (RJ9)
- EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) Support
- Supports Expansion Modules (6 max)
- Wall Mountable
- HD Voice, Handset and Speaker
- (1) New Yealink SIP-T29G Gigabit Phone
- Handset Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.