Yealink T53W Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T53W)by Yealink
Yealink SIP-T53W Gigabit IP Phone Description:
The Yealink T53W sports a sleek new design and WiFi capabilities. The T53W is a SIP based IP phone with a 3.7" backlit display and integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch so your phone and computer can use the same network drop. The Yealink SIP-T53W also has a USB 2.0 port, speakerphone, headset port, and supports up to 12 SIP accounts.
Yealink SIP-T53W Features:
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Supports Up to 12 SIP Accounts
- 3.7" Backlit Display:
- 360 x 160 Pixels Resolution Screen
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Wi-Fi (WF40)
- Bluetooth (BT40)
- USB 2.0 Port Supports:
- USB Recording
- Wired and Wireless USB Headsets
- Desi-less Design
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Two Angle Adjustable Stand
- Yealink T53W Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T53W)
- New Handset Cord
- New Ethernet Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.