Zebra 140 Xi-II Thermal Printerby Zebra
140Xi II gets the job done fast, printing at up to 10 inches per second (ips). With such powerful performance and steel construction, it is the ideal choice for high-volume, mission critical applications with 24-hour duty cycles. The 140Xi II is also well suited for applications in which labels are required quickly, either on demand or in batches.
- 203dpi resolution
- 10 inches per second print speed
- New 32-bit processor for faster throughput and processing speeds
- Increased 16MB SDRAM memory (over 12MB user available) for printing longer formats
- 4MB non-volatile Flash memory (2MB user available)
- Early service warning notification for printhead maintenance support
- 300 unique darkness settings-great for printing on synthetic materials
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.