3Com NBX 100 Phone System 3C10111Cby 3Com
3Com NBX 100 Phone System 3C10111C Description:
The 3Com NBX 100 phone system is an IP based PBX phone system designed to be modular. The 3Com phone system has been designed to be adaptable from a small business up through a large enterprise. The NBX 100 phone system can support up to 200 phones, faxes, or any other end device. The NBX 100 can also support up to 100 PSTN lines. The 3Com NBX 100 system can store up to 80 hours of messages on 200 mail boxes. In addition, the phone system can handle 12 auto-attendant ports.
3Com 3C10111C Features:
- IP Based (VoIP)
- Modular Design, 6 ports
- 80 hours of message storing
- Support for up to 200 phones and voicemails
- Can connect up to 100 PSTN lines
The 3Com NBX 100 Phone System Contains:
- 3Com 3C10111C Chassis
- 3Com NBX Power Supply
- 3C10116B T1 / PRI Digital Line Card
- 3C10117 4 Port Analog Terminal Card
- 3C10114C 4 Port Analog Line Card
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.