Adtran Atlas 550 Octal FXS Module 1200309E1by Adtran
Adtran Atlas 550 Octal FXS Module 1200309E1 Description:
The Adtran 550 Octal FXS module provides eight 2-wire analog interaces (RJ-45 connectors). These FXS ports can support loop start, ground start, PLAR, and wink delay (for DNIS support). A ring generator is built into the 1200309E1 for allowing callers to be notified of an incoming call. The Adtran 1200309E1 can be used to help configure a PRI channel bank in an Atlas 550. The Adtran 1200309E1 can be configured to map each port to a DS0 channel or dynamically switched based on a dial plan.
Adtran 1200309E1 Features:
- Provides eight 2-wire analog FXS interfaces (RJ-45 modular connectors)
- Supports loop start, ground start, PLAR, and wink delay (for DNIS)
- Caller ID number supported with FSK (name also supported with PRI 5ESS and NI-2 ISDN switch types)
- Each of the interfaces may be mapped to an individual DS0 or dynamically switched based on phone numbers in the dial plan
- Includes ring generator
- Does not support message waiting indication
- RoHS compliant
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.