Adtran Atlas 890 DC Non-Redundant Router 4200321L3by Adtran
Adtran Atlas 890 DC Non-Redundant Router 4200321L3 Description:
This ATLAS 890 bundle offers a fifteen-slot DC powered Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing multiple functions including ISDN switching, 3/1/0 DACS, Frame Relay switching and videoconferencing. It enables the ability to convert PRI to T1, PRI to BRI, and PRI to analog conversions.
Adtran 4200321L3 Features:
- Integral switchboard and dial plan included
- Provides intelligent call-by-call switching and number substitution
- Supports DS3 applications and up to 64 T1/PRI ports
- Maximum backplane bandwidth for TDM applications is 30 T1s through the chassis
- Non-redundant AC system provides 15 expansion slots
- System controller includes 10/100BaseT Ethernet interface for SNMP/Telnet management
- Optional redundant system controller and power supply can provide full system redundancy
- Consolidates voice and data circuits and enables bandwidth sharing
- Integrates many networking functions into a modular, economical chassis
- Cost-effective system for lowering one of the largest IT expenses?monthly telecom costs
- ATLAS Video Switch is ideal for networking videoconferencing systems including encrypted video
Included With the Atlas 890:
- Atlas 4200321L3 Router
- Atlas 890 DC Power
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.