Adtran Atlas 890 DC Redundant System 4200321L4by Adtran
Adtran Atlas 890 DC Redundant Router 4200321L4 Description:
This ATLAS 890 bundle offers a thirteen-slot fully redundant DC powered Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing multiple functions including ISDN switching, 3/1/0 DACS, Frame Relay switching and videoconferencing. The Atlas 890 offers the ability to do many different tasks with it's modular chassis. The 4200321L4 can support PRI to T1, PRI to BRI, and PRI to analog conversions. The Atlas 890 supports DS3 applications and up to 64 T1 / PRI ports.
The 4200321L4 is a redundant system. The Adtran Atlas 890 has a secondary power supply that supports and will allow the system to keep running in the event of a failure of the first power supply.
Adtran 4200321L4 Features:
- Enables PRI-to-T1, PRI-to-BRI, and PRI-to-analog conversions
- Integral switchboard and dial plan included
- Provides intelligent call-by-call switching and number substitution
- Supports DS3 applications and up to 64 T1/PRI ports
- Maximum backplane bandwidth for TDM applications is 30 T1s through the chassis
- Fully redundant DC system provides 13 expansion slots
- System controller includes 10/100BaseT Ethernet interface for SNMP/Telnet management
- Consolidates voice and data circuits and enables bandwidth sharing
- Integrates many networking functions into a modular, economical chassis
- Cost-effective system for lowering one of the largest IT expenses - monthly telecom costs
- ATLAS Video Switch is ideal for networking videoconferencing systems including encrypted video
Included with the Adtran Atlas 890:
- Adtran 4200321L4 Chassis
- Redundant DC Power Supplies
- Power Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.