Adtran MX2800 Multiplexer Redundant DC with Modem 4205290L4by Adtran
Adtran MX2800 Multiplexer Redundant DC with Modem 4205290L4 Description:
The Adtran MX2800 Multiplexer combines 28 DS1 signals into a single channelized DS3 circuit. The multiplexer simplifies transmission of the circuit connections on the carrier side. The MX2800 provides hot swappable bays within the chassis offering support for redundant power supplies and redundant multiplexing, This is the redundant version of the MX2800. Two power supplies and multiplexer cards are included for emergency backup.
The multiplexer cards on the 4205290L4 include a V.34 modem. The modem supports remote telnet access and dial-out cry for help to help alert to failures in an unmanned facility.
Two DC power supplies are inserted into this multiplexer. DC power is required to run this Adtran MX2800.
Adtran 4205290L4 Features:
- Multiplexes 28 T1 Signals
- Offers Channelized DS3 Connection
- Offers 1:1 emergency redundance
- Offers Alarms for Critical Failures
- Rack Mountable
Every Adtran 4205290L4 Bundle Includes the Following Parts:
- 1x Adtran MX2800 Chassis P/N 1200290L1
- 2x Adtran MX2800 48V DC Power Supply Module P/N 1202289L2
- 2x Adtran MX2800 Controller Card with Modem P/N 1205288L1
- 1x Adtran MX2800 Patch Panel P/N 1200291L1
- 2x New Adtran Patch Cables P/N 1200287L6
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.